Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Futuristic Leanings

Did you ever wonder what the earth will be like in a hundred seconds? Well today is the day you will get your answer because we are having a hundred second interview with the one the only NADINE!

Emma: Nadine, what did you ever think would happen to the earth in a hundred seconds?Tell us we are dieing to know!!

Nadine: Well, I have always thought carrots might just take over one of these days, but it is hard to tell when because of the current state of weather. You see, carrots can only take over when it is 67 degrees Fahrenheit.

Emma: I see. Why did you think such a thing?

Nadine: Well, when I was very young I was visited in the night by the ghost of a carrot and it told me many a thing. You see, while I was in bed, it trapped me in my closet and I was very still.
A carrot whizzed by. Emma and Nadine did not notice. Emma checks her watch and receives a shock. It has been 101 seconds since the start of the interview!

Emma: Nadine! You said the carrots would not attack if it was not 67 degrees!

Nadine: Well, it appears that I was mistaken because-

Computer Message: We are sorry, but the computer has been subject to an invasion of carrots. Hopefully, this problem will not persist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has the problem been fixed? YOU ARE AWESOME NADINE!

-Corynnelia

Anonymous said...

I know! I am a HUGE fan of Nadine! She is so cool! I went to Loch Ness Monster to see her, but she was skiing. We weren't alowed to watch... Probably because she was so good!
-Bob Z.