Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Interogative Interview with Agent Pizza

Nadine: It is great to finally get to know the mysterious character we know as Agent Pizza. This interview will be a way to get to know our regular contributer.

Agent Pizza:Hmm... Yes, I hope so. However, please make this fast, As I need to go back to Encyclophobaticsburg to attend to some matters.

Nadine: Was it hard to get here from Encyclophobaticsburg?

Agent Pizza: No, actually, Since I found a shortcut hidden between two maple trees. It was guarded by Giant Cobras, But I soon realized that they were extremely fond of Bricks, so I fed them some bricks, and they let me pass.

Nadine: I see, who is your family and do you think the rumors are true about that onions can be mined in the south?

Agent Pizza: I have a sister named Agent Catnip, and I am my parents' son... I do believe onions can be mined in the south, but only if someone puts them in the mines first.

Nadine: How does your current financial situation affect your diet?

Agent Pizza: What is a financial system? Is it related to a government? We don't know what either of them is, So Encyclophobaticsburg is a little crazy. My diet consists of food, edible food, tasty food, good food, and beverages.

Nadine: Can you ski, and if so, how well?

Agent Pizza: I took a cross-country ski lesson once, and I can kind of water ski. I think i remember reading about someone who could barely stand up. They must be really bad!

Nadine: Ummm... Yes, well... that certainly, uh, wasn't me. Do you believe the Earth could turn into a tomato within a moments notice?

Agent Pizza: Well, Define tomato. Like, do you mean the fruit, or that Tom ate the letter O. I think that it could only turn into the tomato if it turned into a tomato.

Nadine: Well, that concludes our interview with Agent Pizza! Say hello to all the folks in Encylophobaticsburg!

Agent Pizza: I sure will! And make sure to say hi to all your family and friends in Loch Ness Monster! I am sure they will be glad that you know someone who can teach you to ski!

Nadine: What?

No comments: