Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Day Yesterday Volume 3

At this point, I, Agent Pizza, was struggling to get home. My first Idea was to go to the airport and buy another plane ticket, but the only one available was a small model with double wings and a 0.3 horsepower engine. (which means that 3/10 of a horse was stuffed inside). I was flying over the desert when a storm hit, and since the wings were made of rice paper, the plane crashed. When I got out of he plane, I wasn't hurt in the slightest (Since my armor was acid-proof and elephant-proof and plane-crash-in-the-middle-of-the-desert-proof), but now I was stranded.

I began walking, not really knowing which way I was going, but hoping I would get home eventually. After a while, I got tired and decided to sit inside a cave that was conveniently furnished with a supply of food, a sofa, and a bed. I didn't even start to wonder why this stuff was all there, but simply jumped up in the air and aimed for the bed. I was just imagining the nice pillow when I realized I had fallen through the bed. A mirage! Luckily, my armor was also mirage-proof, so I was okay. After realizing the whole cave was a mirage, I started walking again. Presently, I came across a llama in the middle of the desert. It whined, so I fed it some llama-chow that I had put in my pocket before I left in case I came across a hungry llama. It let me ride it, and we got out of the desert. Now, we were next to an enormous lake, which had a big sign saying "turn left to go to Loch Ness Monster". When I got there, I realized that there was a small cabin with an enormous llama enclosure on one side and some water-skiing equipment on the other. Inside, there was a teenager inside who called herself Nadine. I asked her if I could borrow the boat. She said it would be all right, but In return, I would need to do 2 things. Return it when I was done, and give her a lesson. I could return it, since I had a private jet back at Encyclophobaticsburg, but giving a lesson would be a problem. So we rode out to the middle of the lake and I told her that she should simply grab the rope, angle her skis, and not to be scared. We actually had a little fun, and I discovered that she could ski better than she previously thought she could. Apparently, she had got one of her llamas to drive the boat so that she could take the skis, and the llama was so bad at driving that she couldn't do anything. Then, she accidentally let go of the ropes, and she was accelerated onto the shore. The boat had locked it's steering, and I was helpless as I was rushed across the lake. When I got to the other side, the boat's seat used an eject function and threw me all the way home. I called Nadine, and she said that the boat had drifted back on it's own.

The End (or so it seems)

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Oh yeah! I am an awesome skiier!

~Nadine~