Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Group of Salt

You see, I have been wondering for a while about the entirity of the English language.I have been reading a pretty good book the last few days, and I am wondering why someone even wrote it. It is really long and doesn't have a main plot but it does have "plot".
It is kinda weird because I started it last night and I am already on Chapter "L". Yes that is what the chapter is called! It is the only English book I have ever read. All my other books are in Loch Ness Monsterian. Back to the book. This book has an interesting title too. It is called "The Dictionary".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess how many lightning bolts fit in an empty jar?

Correct! it was (whatever you guessed)

How many golf balls could fit in an empty jar?

no, it isn't one, because if you put them all in at once...

Ninety-Six!