Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Day Yesterday

Ok, this is a little strange. First off, I would like to tell you that yesterday was one of my strangest days, so be prepared.

It all started with a trip to the mall. What would I get Mr. Mootatsokualu for Christmas? i had no idea. Yes, the mall was definitely my only option.

When I arrived, I found a person dressed in a scuba suit. This is were the randomness began. He tried to sell me an Ice Cream cone, But as the only flavor available was called "Horrible Awful Icky," So I decided not to.

Then, when I got inside, a squadron of blue giraffes were rushing around, giving people Pocket Dictionaries. One of them hit his head on a chandelier, and it fell on that weird Ice Cream guy's stall, so that barrels of "Horrible Awful Icky" Flavor fell and rolled around the mall. Then one of them broke, and this person in an official suit came down the elevator. He was the manager, so he started telling people to clean up, but the stuff was so bad that everybody fled. I was the only one left, since I had thought to bring along my acid-resistant suit of armor in case something like this happened. The manager and I cleaned up, and he gave me a free plane ticket to Lassophontaineote, where they had a giant Christmas sale.

I went to the airport, and got on the tram to go to my gate, Gate Z. Suddenly, this guy pulled a sub woofer and an electric guitar out of his pocket, hooked them to the tram, and began playing.

The energy used by this made the tram falter, so it shut down and stopped mid-track. Another tram was coming, so we realized that unless the weirdo stopped playing, we would crash.

The noise was too loud, so he couldn't hear our requests. Finally, another passenger took out a 9,000,000,000 volt battery from HIS pocket, and we used that to get the train going. At last, we arrived, but due to the fact that the train could only get 9,000,000,000 volts instead of its usual 9,000,000,001 volts, the the computer accidentally made a wrong turn, and we ended up at Gate A. I had to walk all the way to Gate Z (which was 40 miles) and my plane left in six minutes.

So I took out a Teleportation Device, which instantly took me to Gate Z. After the passengers had boarded and the plane had taken off, the captain turned off the seat belt sign. Everybody instantly unbuckled, stood up, and did the Disco. The attendants had a lot of trouble. Next, somebody asked if he could give his pet a little air. The attendant asked him what his pet was and how he had gotten it through security. And then...

Sorry, but tha's all for section one of "Yesterday". Come back tomorrow for more!

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh, Bravo! You see I conducted a little test on my new contributers to see if they were up to the important job of giving the public all the weirdness possible. 83.96% and up will get to stay on this blog. You achieved a 96.879fa3kd84ujhd943uj292348dfh93hdf934% which is pretty good, considering the current times in Encyclophobaticsburg. So Congratulations!

~Nadine~

Anonymous said...

Golf Clubs are metal.

Nadine said...

Who are you, anonymous? It is either Aaron, Mark, or Emma. Whichever one it is... I have your number!

~Nadine~

Nadine said...

Alright, It is Emma. I just got her to confess! He He!

~Nadine~

Anonymous said...

How did you get her to confess?

-Alfedo

Nadine said...

Nadine has her ways!