Saturday, January 24, 2009

My pet duck

When I was 6 I had this really cute little duck. His name was Edgar Porwaffle. I loved him so much I felt like if he left I would have to move away. Soon, I began to worry about my grade on a test. I was so worried I built a mega-poratico. Many of you are not familiar with this, but it is a device that controls hunger. They are quite expensive but so useful. I used one on my friend's neighbor's cat's sister. That time it backfired and burned down the whole Aerobics stadium.

That stadium was built for 1,000,000 people to watch aerobics. Only 18 people came to watch the aerobics through the whole time it was there, although once at a holiday concert 19 people came! The aerobic people were so happy they cried all through the performance, so you can imagine it was a little odd to watch. Only one of those nineteen ever came back, and he was there as a janitor. However, the stadium has always been there through the ages, except for the fact that it was burnt down 2 years before it was built.

Wait, I think I got side tracked. I was talking about the mega-portico. This device wards off hunger for up to 3 minutes. It is really expensive and can only be used once. You have to use it when the moon is 1/8 full or else it self destructs which can cause many dollars worth of damage. That happened to my neighbor's uncle's sister's husband's great uncle, he didn't use it and suddenly his house was a pile of garlic(Once the thing has self destructed it turns everything in reach into garlic).

Anyway, I always loved my pet duck!

No comments: