Friday, January 9, 2009

Googlio Cycloptus

Alright, I just got back from a council meeting in the Loch Ness Monster Hall of Chambers. We have decided on quite a few changes going into effect next week. One of the plans was brought up by myself and is called "Googlio Cycloptus". This plan will be instated this Sunday and has a very important purpose. We, the council chambers, have decided that in the near future Loch Ness Monster will be threatened by stick-throwing pudding displays. This may seem odd to you in some way, but it is a very serious mega-species. There is only one way to get rid of them which I have discovered. It is called Googlio Cycloptus.

You may be wondering how this works. You see, STPD's (stick-throwing pudding displays), are a threat to society because, well, you wouldn't want sticks thrown at you, would you? Exactly. The brilliance of Googlio Cycloptus is that they will disapear that minute off the Earth. Pretty smart, right? And I thought of it all!

The only problem is, well, I don't know how I should say this, but, um, I haven't figured out how to work it and, without that it is kind of point less. That does not take away from the brilliance of it, however!

No comments: