Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Got milk? I do, it is in that sack.

Ok, I am still reeling in shock from what I just saw. You see, I was walking through a store, and I found out it was actually a tornado shelter. I was really scared then because no one else was there. I was running around waiting for the tornado to hit. It turned out there was no tornado. When I ran away I noticed a little shop. There was this young girl wearing a shirt that said "Hi, I am Francine, I'm biodegradable". I thought this was rather strange, but I soon realized there was no limit to strange things here.

When I walked north from the shop I saw a sign that said "If you are wise you will leave, if you aren't then you leave" I walked on and found just what i was looking for; a bath tub dump. I unloaded my bathtub and browsed around for awhile. This was hard because there wasn't any bathtubs. I ended up leaving and ran into a pig who had lost his wig. I looked for a 2 hours with him and we finally found it. It was on his head. After that I found a store that sold pygmy goats. There were thousands in the place and I found the perfect one. I asked the person if I could have one, but he said they were all out. I was sad so I stopped at a ski lodge. They were out of skis.

Next, I ran into a hog. I asked him how his day was and he said he had swallowed a cracker once and it had changed him in many ways. I was really intrigued and offered him a helping hand. He said that would be great, but if only he had his oatmeal spoon. I was sad to see him leave, but I decided it was for the best. Consequently, I found the secret of life. Want to hear it? Oh whoops, I promised I wouldn't tell.

Bye for now!

~Nadine~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good i need some milk