Monday, December 22, 2008

My Day Yesterday Volume 2

So, here is part 2:

He told the attendant that his pet (an elephant) had simply been on a leash. None of the guards said anything (they were all squished) and so he had simply tucked the elephant in his pocket, so that it would fit on the plane. But now his elephant wanted air. with that, an elephant promptly came out of his pocket and squished everyone. For the rest of the ride, everybody was kind of squished. At the end, they got off before any-body else recovered. I was the second one off, since I had been wearing my armor (which was acid-resistant AND elephant-proof). When I got to the airport, I left as soon as I could, because the elephant was causing gates A-F to be in chaos, G-K to be broken, and the rest were only slightly damaged.

Once I got to the big store, I decided that I should look at a directory, since the store was slightly long (only 400 miles long, but that's just a little). The directories, however, were all colored pastel pink, and it was hard to see the pastel pink writing through the pastel pink screens. Next, I decided to walk towards a door marked"Instant presents!". Once, inside, I found a line of elves, all working to build presents. I asked for a pair of bunny slippers, and to my amazement, they gave me some for free. So now I had The present. But, with a sinking feeling, I realized... The plane ticket was only one-way.

Sorry, but I have other matters to attend to, so that's all for today. You can come back tomorrow for more, but since I wrote so little today, I think that I'll give you a preview of what's next.

Let's just say that I took lots of different modes of transportation in a desperate effort to get home. But there was this one person who kept following me around, and I finally found out who she was. Nadine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nadine said...

What did I do?

~Nadine~

PS: You are not still going on about that onion mining business are you? I thougt we had cleared that up!

Anonymous said...

Good old Nadine.